Social Learning, Game Theory, & Autistic Girls
with Vanessa Castañeda Gill
In this episode, we explore neurodiversity-affirming social-emotional learning through video games and stories. Our guest, Vanessa Castañeda Gill. Vanessa is autistic and the founder of Social Cipher. Our conversation goes into why game-based learning works, and how we can capture some of the most important social and emotional lessons for our autistic clients.
You can check out Social Cipher at https://www.socialciphergame.com/ and if you decide you want to purchase the game series, you can use coupon code LPT15 for 15% off.
For the latest from
Two Sides of the Spectrum…
- Grab a spot in our next live training, A Crash Course in Neurodiversity-Affirming Goal Writing
- Check out Social Cipher’s game series, Ava, and use code LPT15 for 15% off!
- Read the Social Cipher Blog
- Follow Social Cipher on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Join in the conversation about this episode on Facebook: Learn Play & Thrive: Autism Resources for Professionals